Dubai is a lovely city in The United Arab Emirates, situated on the northeast end of the Arabian Peninsula. Dubai is a second biggest city in The UAE after Abu Dhabi. Dubai is amongst the foremost tourist destination across the world. Advanced sky wrappers, wonderful architectural buildings, fantastic hotels, and shopping centers invite a million of vacationers towards the city. Dubai Museum, Palm Islands, Jumeirah Beach, Burj al Arab, the Dragon Mart and Burj Khalifa are some of the primary attractions. Here, you have a lot of options to enjoy your holidays such as, city tours, desert safari tours, water activities and so on amazing things.
The Dubai city fulfilled with a lot of tourist attractions that you must have to visit. Following are the famous attractions of Dubai:
- The Burj Khalifa: It is really a magnificent place to visit and one of the tallest architectures across the globe of height 830m. The major part of this architecture is, tourist have a chance to observe a stunning view of Dubai city from its 124th and 125th floor.
- The Dragon Mart: The Dragon Mart a very huge shopping center and really a fantastic place to visit. It is the biggest Chinese trading center outside China. Dragon Mart is a long time most loved shopping center for those who searching for cheap Chinese products.
- Dubai Dolphinarium: It is the first totally air-conditioned in-door Dolphinarium in the Middle East, offering surrounding to dolphins and seals, enabling the tourists to observe and interact with them via live shows and photo sessions.
- Saeed Al Maktoum House: Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House is a hereditary building and historic household residences of Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, historic village of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. The building is situated along the Dubai Creek in the area of Al Shindagha.
- The Miracle Garden: The Dubai Miracle Garden is really the prettiest flower garden containing greater than 45 millions of flowers. All these pretty flowers are fashioned in the varieties of shapes such as pyramids, stars, igloos, hearts and more.
Apply For Dubai Visa
Dubai is really the most fantastic tourist destinations around the world. If you really want to visit such a beautiful place, then you should request your Dubai online visa. With UAEOnlineVisa.com, you have a chance to apply for 6 types of Dubai visa such as 7 Days Visa, 14 Days Visa, 30 Days Visa, 90 Days Visa, 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa, and 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa with reasonable rates. If you are the citizen of the GCC nations, then you may enter Dubai without taking your Dubai visa and If you are the citizen of the 33 nations, then you have a chance to take your visa on arrival at Dubai Airport.
To travel to Dubai you should get your visa To Dubai previous to your journey. According to your expectation, you may apply for any Dubai visa. If you are natives of India, Nepal, Sri Lanka or Bangladesh, then you have to request for Ok To Board Service. Here, you have a great chance to obtain Ok To Board at FREE OF COST.