Before you travel to Dubai checking visa requirement is required. For getting visa approval visitor need to go through the visa application process. The visa application process, requirements changes depends on nationality and purpose of travelling. Holders of non-standard passports and travel documents may also have different entry requirements. Dubai immigration rules are strict so, it’s your responsibility need to apply for a visa correctly. Mistakes and faults in visa application may lead to reject your visa.
Here are the most common reasons where your visa application may get refuse.
- If applicants passport holds unskilled profession like laborer, farmer or something similar so your visa may get rejected.
- If visa applicant submitted handwritten passport or passport issued more than 10 years ago.
- If visa applicant has submitted photo or passport copies which are not clearly visible then there might be delay in visa application or rejected.
- If traveller is female and age is below 22 and travelling without their parents or relatives so your visa might be rejected or delay of approval of the visa application.
- If there is typing mistakes in your visa application then your visa may get refused.
Visa applicants with previous criminal record, fraud or miss conduct committed in the Dubai can be rejected automatically.
- If visa applicant, previously got visa approval but not utilized it then his visa application might be rejected.
- If the applicant previously had a residence visa and excited Dubai without its cancellation then it is possible that your visa will be rejected
- Visa application with typing errors in name, passport number or profession code will be delayed in getting approval or rejected.
If you have any questions about how to apply for Dubai Visa, please let us know