Wednesday 27 January 2016

My Travelling Experience With UAEOnlineVisa.com

There are a lot of tourist places are available in the world to enjoy your vacations. But The United Arab Emirates is one of the most beautiful tourist places in the world. The UAE is one of the most advanced countries on the globe. The modern buildings, incredible shopping malls, stunning hotels, awesome deserts are the main captivation of the country.
My overall, UAE trip is just outstanding. I enjoyed a lot in The UAE and the experience is much memorable. In the UAE I visited the following places:

The Burj Khalifa: It is the most shocking and biggest sky wrapper of height 830m and situated in the Dubai city. Inside the Burj Khalifa I was seeing  very stylish restaurants, beautiful shopping malls and also I enjoyed a beautiful sunset view from 124th floor, it was just a magnificent.

The Miracle Garden: It is a very huge flower garden containing more than 45 millions of flower. The flowers are displayed with different shape like stars, igloos, heart, pyramid and so on.

The Yas Water World, Abu Dhabi: A very lovely water park where you will enjoy a lot. All staffs are very helpful, caring and lovely people. All the rides, pools, slides, weather is just remarkable.
The Burj Khalifa

Dubai Creek: An amazing tour of joy and fun. Old style cruises known as dhows which cross the water from Bur Dubai to Deira. While enjoying the tour you have an opportunity to see the marvelous landmarks of the city.

Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi: A very beautiful park situated in Abu Dhabi. In the Ferrari world you should enjoy the outstanding rides. The most thrilling ride is a 4D roller coaster ride is just an amazing. All the rides, Ferrari shows and more things are just stunning.

My Sentences
My experience of UAE holiday is just great, but it is possible only because of the UAE Online Visa. For my 2 week UAE trip I applied for 14 days visa with UAE Online Visa. They provide me a tension free visa service. All the staff of the UAE Online Visa is very experienced, helpful and kind in nature. They give me my 14 days visa in just 3 days of working.

Thank you UAEOnlineVisa.com for making my UAE trip more special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment